Green Love Pinki

COME! COME TO THE DARK SIDE.... sorry it is PINK :-)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

First Post

Hi pinki bloggers,
First post here..so bear with me for doing a bit of an intro. Heez~
Blogging is not new to me since I've already doing my own blog for a year now.
Many pple blog for many reasons: Becos' they are bored, lonely, seek attention (esp frm the public), want to know someone out there, seek fun & excitement, wanna bitch abt someone, vent their frustration etc and the list goes on..
For me, I guess after blogging for a year now.. my readers are only my friends. Guess that since I've joined the Pinkis blog, pple will start reading what I've got to write. (Even this blog right now)
Blogging has become one of my weekend to-do list as it has formed part of my routine thing to 'report' or maybe in a nice way 'update' my buddies wats going on with my life. Well, as I can see from the posts so far, there's nothing much on work you guys have rant about, which I'm surprised! haha...
Anyways, lets enjoy blogging and let these posts be part of the memory in future.
Cheers~

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2005 10:32 PM, Blogger Raymond Yong said...

Yup, any remarks about our jobs will not be tolerated. Our corporation is beyond reproach. We have workers with the highest moral values. yadiyadiyada... ho hoo hum... you know the drill...

Hail our corporation! Pee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home