Green Love Pinki

COME! COME TO THE DARK SIDE.... sorry it is PINK :-)

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Return of the Fart- By Fart Pinky

I am slave to fellowship of Pinky whom I faithfully serve my master Arch Pinki - don; stray ur mind thinking I am his bitch - U F*** Sick...
Arch will followup a story on hair lawning and u will know by then how explicit we are -( kinky huh...)

Anyway a priceless moment to re call when travelling to KL land with Arch , Chub and our partners. I should have bought a can of planters peanut and trap the gaseous odour in the can and keep it for you folks as christmas present- confirm worth $600k when put on evilbay for auction.

But hey i m a good kid, didnt fuck (oops it shld be fart) in the car which we all cramped into and practicing my anal muscles without the help of a cork ...i think i deserve the best tahan award...still fresh in memory that i tried to kick my partner out in desperado attempt to release the gas, Arch mentioned the FART sounds as though I was kick starting a motorbike ....power sia but too bad I didnt have a lighter in hand to try if it does transform into fiery breath...what a waste...

So now u want to attempt the same fart i have, advice - eat more thai food , guarantee u that it can wipe out anyone within 1 metre range sending them fleeing and shout GAS...GAS...GAS.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home