Green Love Pinki

COME! COME TO THE DARK SIDE.... sorry it is PINK :-)

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Which reminds me...

Been thinking of the title of the first post. My first post/blog, virgin post, "1", Day 1 etc is just too lame. Genesis is too predictable. Omega is just a twist. Once upon a time... sounds like a good way to start. However, I am not planning to write many chapters. If I did, I would have titled this CHAP 1, maybe even preface. I dunno... after a lot of soul searching for 2 seconds, I decided that a blog is a recap, an afterthought, so I am starting with "which reminds me..." There! First paragraph! It's not that hard after all. Well, I am not competiting with the 20-somethings out there for blog traffic, nor do I have a statement to make. If anybody can post their daily rubbish out there on cyberspace, I want to splash out my fair share! Hee-haw!

Is one paragraph enough to have a fist hold on my readers/fans. Should I not put some attitude in my blog, something mysterious maybe. Should I even post my writing online and let everybody know that after being a faithful Microsoft ™ Word user who takes advantage of spellchecker since MS Word version 2.0 back in 1987, I have been reduced to a worse speller than an 8 year old from grade school. Perhaps Microsoft will get to them too ;-)

Perhaps I should go “borrow” some pretty babe/hunk JPEG to entice the crowd. After all a picture speaks a thousand words… no? What the heck?!!! I’m a lazy bump. My readers are lucky if I update my site every week. You will get pictures when I get to it. Video clips too if I figure out how to mosaic out crucial body parts like my face, muff my voice etc. There are a few recent experience I want to share on my blog like:-

1) Cutting my own hair for the first time
2) Cutting my friends hair, which make me a hair dresser with the experience count = 2
3) Driving a 6-speed, 6-door, almost 1.93 meters van
4) Documenting car park height in my home city – Singapore
5) There is only 2 decent ways to go
6) I’ll figure something… I’m most crazy, so am san boundaries. Makes life interesting and my eulogy most difficult to write. Maybe I should just take videos of everything that happens in my life and show it at my funeral until all those who watching feels sick / drop dead. YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home