Green Love Pinki

COME! COME TO THE DARK SIDE.... sorry it is PINK :-)

Thursday, July 21, 2005

...Conspiracy Theory... addition by ArchPinky

Blogger's rights... Hmm... I assumed the hacker guessed the correct password and got in. Not sure if Google, Blogger.com will entertain her complains. Fact is, XiaXue should be more prudent in chossing her passwords and be in a habit of changing them often. There are plenty of guidelines around passwords security. Learn your lessons and move on.

Going to the police... A blog is an online diary, sort of. If I walk into a neighbourhood police post to report that somebody has broken the little lock on my THICK 3-year diary and erased every page in it. Would the policeman/woman even take out his/her report pad to log a case? It would be great to see if they do!



This image has nothing to do with my blog. It is used purely as a seperator for my posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home