Green Love Pinki

COME! COME TO THE DARK SIDE.... sorry it is PINK :-)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Are you from U.S.A.,CANADA,EUROPE OR AUSTRALIA?

I wish I was from U.S.A.,CANADA,EUROPE OR AUSTRALIA, so I can reply to Lee Lu Chang (below) on his fantastic offer of 10% of multi-trillion trading of steel. *sigh*

Hey, maybe I can reply anyway! Is there so much that I do not know about other countries that I cannot research on the internet? >:-D

>From: Mr Lee Lu Chang
>Reply-To: leeluchang@o2.pl
>Subject: Hello!!
>Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:01:18 -0400 (EDT)
>
>Hello,
>how are you doing?I am Mr. Lee Lu Chang,a chinese businessman involved in the production and exportation of semi finish steel products to europe,canada and america. I really need representatives in these regions/provinces for my business to suceed as it is now and that is the reason why i am contacting you now.I am looking for a man/woman who is trustworthy to be in charge of receiving cash on my company's behalf in his/her country.if you know you you are not trustwothy please do not bother to reply at all because a lot of money is involved here.all I am asking you is if you would like to earn 10% of any amount you help me collect from my customers.
before things were not as difficult as this for us exporters in the east because checks from these countries never took any time before they cleared in our territory but now it takes weeks and this slows down production for us.some of these customers even send checks that will not clear eventually at the end of the day and this creates more financial problems for us eastern businessmen.The best part of this job offer is that you do not have to leave your present place of employment because it is on a part-time basis. You can ask any question concerning the areas where you are not clear and I assure you that I will answer them to the best of my knowledge.

thank you.
Please if you are interested forward to us.
your full name.......
phone number/fax.....
and your full contact address.

Mr lee lu chang.
SINO STEEL TRADING COMPANY.
www.cmiec.com
NB:PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THE U.S.A.,CANADA,EUROPE OR
AUSTRALIA.THESE ARE THE ONLY PLACES WHERE I NEED REPRESENTATIVES.OUR
COMPANY'S LINE OF BUSINESS IS VERY LUCRATIVE AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET
BEING A MEMBER OF THE TEAM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home