Green Love Pinki

COME! COME TO THE DARK SIDE.... sorry it is PINK :-)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

FAX COMPLAIN TO STARHUB

--------------------------------------------------
facsimile transmittal sheet
--------------------------------------------------
TO: STARHUB: Finance
FAX: +65 6721-5051
FROM: ArchPinky
Date: 11/16/2005
RE: Updating of credit card details

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have been a STARHUB customer since the year 2000. I have been loyally using your service since. Recently, I cancelled my old credit card and tried umpteen times to update STARHUB of my new credit card details. In the last 4 months period, I have encountered inadequacy of service which I had not previously considered possible. Somehow, after so many tries, STARHUB has not been able to change it’s billing to charge my bill to my new credit card. I have even faxed in my credit card details before. So here goes… again…

STARHUB MOBILE NUMBER : 9xxx-xxxx
REGISTERED NAME : ArchPinky of NRIC S9999999J
NEW CREDIT CARD: 4444-5555-6666-7777 EXP 12/2060


Do try make sure STARHUB have my correct credit card details for GIRO deductions. I hate to have to go to the AXS station to pay my STARHUB bill when I have already tried to update you my credit card details for the umpteenth time.


Please let me know you can help,
ArchPinky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home