Green Love Pinki

COME! COME TO THE DARK SIDE.... sorry it is PINK :-)

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Yiheyuan [颐和园]on foot

Someone commented that looking at the posted pics, my trip to China is so rush rush. So here is a few more leisurely pics...

颐和园 Summer Palace to her highness Empress Dowager



All smiles! Lovely to know smoking is not allowed. Peter Roberts does looks like STING from POLICE

Longevity Rock because the rock resembles 寿星公

Alien Rock

The real face of ALIEN is Dan's face!

Emilie, Trophy, Kevin, YW


Badly exposed picture


Kevin with Trophy




Writing on the floor


Monkey see monkey do...


Playboy and his bodyguards

Hee hee hee.... no way I'm going to climb this bloody building

2 commies poses for pics

Commie going down to the water for a better shot of the Kunming lake

The transitions of smiles from left to right... starting to smile, some teeth showing, growing happy and outright having a blast... we are so phony! This place is dead boring!


My little Thumbalina (Li Lu)dancing on my palm

Hide and seek


Some banner!

Waiting for our marble boat ride

Waited so long that we mutated

getting tired of waiting....

The whole team was there! Most of them were there for the umpteen time!

From left to right: Curly, YW, Dan, Lee Jin, Playboy (Baiyu), Emilie, Li Lu(small head behind Emilie), Jin's wife, Jin's little emperor, who's that last person... can't remember... darn!

Pictorial representation of Yiheyuan on the plate

Dan pretenting to each a quail... think he did not each one... maybe he did... I forgot

3 waiting ladies... waiting...

I climbed to the top of the bloody hill!!!! Well, what I thought was the top, I was greeted with more slopes later.

This is probably the highest point.

The rebuilt lama temple after the British burnt it down in 1860

My artistic attempts... tell me it's not too bad

The bloody steps... now imagine I have to clim down those steps!


Steps does not bother STING and his fans!


Some remake of Jiangnan water streets [江南水乡] for the emperor's amusements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home