Green Love Pinki

COME! COME TO THE DARK SIDE.... sorry it is PINK :-)

Sunday, November 13, 2005

My updates

Hey guys! I'm back to write a post. :P
And wow..juz within a mth, seems like u guys have been travelling to China.
Thanks for letting my fingers do the scrolling -- That certainly took a while to the end, viewing those pics. Haa!
Anyways, how's life been for all of u? And what have you guys been up to?
Hmm.. Juz an update about myself. Getting used to work now -- slow pace, relaxed mode. Right now, viewing flats and preparing for my wedding next year. Well, so far i've been spending my weekends viewing flats. For those who have been through this phrase, tell me about it, really. Arrgh.. its not that easy to look for one that you really like.
I need a break soon! Cos' I've been working non stop since the last job, you know. :)
hee.. thats all for now, guys. Lets catch up soon yah. Take care and have a great festive season. Christmas's coming! Ho Ho Ho.. *Smile*

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2005 9:19 AM, Blogger Gonza40 said...

Haha.. those unsold flats are all in the West side. I reckon staying in the East or North. =) If not, my parents won't come to my place very often in future.
Hmm.. wedding is still a year away, friends. Will update you guys when its nearer yah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home