Green Love Pinki

COME! COME TO THE DARK SIDE.... sorry it is PINK :-)

Monday, August 22, 2005

New Lappie


Ok...Here it is, the happy tale of AL5pinki. After much trial's and trivalations, I've finally managed to complete my Wedding Studio photo shoots and I will finally see the Happiness in the other half's face when she sees the finished products.

As for me, it will be my final payment for my wedding expenses. Yippeeeee! As a friend/friends once told me, it is really a reset of my bank account and I can tell you its been on my head forever!!

Of course now the next thing is like all "normal" couples do, the "little bugger" as another colleague so fondly puts it and that's another story and era.

As for marriage as a whole, well he he, that's for me & my married friends to know and for the single fellows to find out :)

For now it's just settling the "i owe u's" and making sure I can still afford to change my undewear which have holes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home