Green Love Pinki

COME! COME TO THE DARK SIDE.... sorry it is PINK :-)

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Maiden Post

Ok...Here it comes at long last. :P ...

I've been dying to write my maiden blog but i'll have to admit that procrastination and no late nite calls with nothing to do hasn't really come my way. That said, I still do not have that privilage like my colleagues but here i am.

I am so whacked from being holed in a stuffy & dusty construction area in one of Singapore's premier health education facility to complete a major milestone in my company's history that I did not realise that I am starting to completely forget how to have fun.

So here it is.

We recently completed a really fun tresure hunt and one would typically be cursing if one got hurt in the process. I'd have to admit that I had never expected what would come my way. I realised that after 2.5 years living in Singapore, all I know about it is Tiong Bahru, Geylang, Tanjong Pagar massage place, Old Airport Road, Changi Airport, Hooters, City hall, Seiyu, Cold Storage, Purvis Street and the area around Raffles Place...

Damn...It is so bloody pathetic. I would have found out more than the average Singaporean if I had been here 10 years ago...(oops pls don't start counting the age) and all I can think of is makan, massage, sleep and where the "hip" places are so that I can talk cool (cos' I really don't patronise them)

One good thing I discovered also was, if it wasn't for this fun bunch I know now, I'd be a rotten old fart sitting at home watching CNA and still trying to make my 1st thousand Sing Dollars from the "business update".

All said my experience has also encompased some wild outings that include exotic wine tasting, which is something i have grown to appreciate but still can't tell the difference. I've also never fell short of looking for the ultimate pig out places in Singapore. If in doubt, there are always at least one guy/gal who would be willing to be a pig with me. Not bad especially considering that I felt like a loner comming to a city full of health concious freaks...!!! where men actually go on diets!!! Oh my!!

I'm the kind who thinks that god put me here and not in Africa if he wanted me to be thin...:)

Oh yes one more thing. The tresure hunt was so much fun that I busted my buttocks cos I didn't have enought arse cushions when sliding down one monster slide and twisted my knee ligaments from an old injury when I fell into some gratings and still feel that I would do it all again just to know that I feel alive.

So guys, lez get going...you know know I'm depraved...

Till the next time....Happy Pinkying!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home