Green Love Pinki

COME! COME TO THE DARK SIDE.... sorry it is PINK :-)

Friday, August 05, 2005

Now that is some woman!


Now this is a knockout woman with an interesting attitude! She young, famous and beautiful. Should have a decent stash in her lingerie drawers too. On top of that she is very well adapted in keeping her husband by her side.

I don't mean to say that the husband is a red-neck, wife beating, beer-drinking, drug abusing, useless rocker bastard, but I can't see what's with him that his wife, who can obviously be independent of him, will turn a blind eye to all his extra-marital activities. Love is not blind, love chose to be blind. Interesting articule. I am considering writing thousands of fan letters and casting as many votes for Kate as possible in next year's FHM 100 hottest women.

Quoted from http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossipB3

Hudson to Hubby: Don't Tell Me If You Stray

Is a don't-ask-don't-tell policy the secret to Kate Hudson's marital success with Chris Robinson? The actress, 26, tells Access Hollywood that while she prefers the stringy-haired rocker, 38, stays a one-woman man, she understands that monogamy isn't always realistic.
And should it ever become an issue in their nearly five-year union (they have a 1-year-old son, Ryder), Kate has a very clear idea of how it should be handled.
"If for some reason that's what he has to go do, I just don't want to know about it," she tells the show. "Just don't get caught."

But Hudson, who says she will remain true to her hirsute hubby, doesn't extend her blind-eye approach to his appreciation of the opposite sex.
"To me there's nothing more attractive than when I see my husband finding another woman attractive," Goldie's little girl says (and no, we don't believe her, either).
When not getting hot and bothered watching her spouse check out chicks, Kate is apparently warding off nattering nabobs of negativity.

"When I'm around people who have bad energy, I usually carry some water and I just kind of, like, put it on myself," she says (as quoted by Sky News). "It's not like a holy water, just something to cleanse myself if someone's really negative. And I carry around crystals too. I feel it's important to protect yourself."

(Sure, it sounds like neo-flower power-speak, but at least it doesn't involve wearing a red string bracelet or getting hooked up to an E-meter.)
Hudson, currently out stumping for her New Orleans-set thriller "The Skeleton Key," also reveals how "fascinating" she finds psychics.

"We can see our three-dimensional world -- that's where we exist -- but it's proven that we exist in a multi, multi-dimensional realm and how amazing to be able to tap in to those other dimensions," she reportedly says. "I'm not afraid of that kind of stuff. I think everyone's psychic. It's just believing in your intuition."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home